Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Support

The place where I receive the best customer service i think is Bank of America.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about THE Bank of America, but rather the location that is next to my house where I do my banking. Regardless of what I think about the company, or how I feel after they refuse to up my credit card limit after I've been banking with them for several years, or how I feel when I try to get a car loan because my car breaks down, or how I feel when they "accidentally" charge some kind of fee to my account and say it was a mistake, or how when I apply for another credit card they tell me to call a number in a few minutes so see if my application goes through and then they tell me that they won't know for seven to ten business days...

Regardless of what I think of the company, the people that work there are really nice, both to look at and personality wise (as far as I can tell). They always smile and seem like they are interested in what I have to say. They have even helped me fix these so-called "accidental" fees and have gotten me my money back plus extra inconvenience money. They are nice and they help me to the best of their abilities even though their company is the devil.

I guess that's probably exactly what they want though right? The company is terrible, but good-looking, doe-eyed brunettes with thick-rimmed glasses and soft, sweet voices are the mask that conceals it all... And they just keep reeling me back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment