Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 6 EOC: 3 x Me


The first object that I think defines me is my computer. Without this I would not be able to connect to the internet and my means of getting information and staying connected with friends and family would be very limited. Almost everything I do in a day has something to do with a computer. Even right now, I have to type this and upload it to the internet.


The second object that defines me is my bass, or more specifically, my American Fender Jazz Bass. I got my first bass when I was 14 and have been playing ever since. Even though at the moment I don't play as much as I used to  (it usually depends on how much free time I have), I still couldn't live without it. When I moved from France I had to leave my old bass behind and the year that I spent without another one was painful.



The final thing that I think defines me is alcohol. I've had some very fond and not so fond situations in my life all in part thanks to this magically unhealthy beverage, but all in all it makes thing interesting. And there's nothing better than coming home after a long day, taking off your pants and opening up an ice cold beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment